Sunday, February 3, 2019

Big hats make your butt look smaller

Today it's time for a new Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug.  For my card, I used image, Stella Red Hat - Big Hat.  I find it funny since this year I turned 50 so that I qualify for the Red Hat Society.  So I had fun with this card.  I also have a friend with a birthday later this week that this will be perfect for.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Paper Studio; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Red Hat - Big Hat
Ink:  Distress Fired Brick
Pearls:  Jolee
Bling:  Recollection
Flowers:  Recollection
Spellbinder:  Tear drop Circle

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 372- 373 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 5 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 31 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 415 Anything Goes
CRAFT - Ch. 499 Anything Goes

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Another fun card...x

Margreet said...

This is so fun and probably true, but I don't wear hats.
Have a great day!
xxx Margreet

Nancy Soetaert said...

would a big had realy help? Then I'll have to go shopping...
Lovely card!
about my blogcard yesterday: hard to try to explain, my English is not so good. I live in Belgium. Since a few weeks every thursday students come together in Brussels (now in other cities too) to have a walk for the climate, they want to show how important the climate is, how important it is that the government does more to save the earth/the climate. They walk with thousands. They come on TV, social media, newspapers, about the important subject, but also because the have their marches instead of going to school. So when I saw this digi, the sentiment made me smile a lot, I'm very fond of chocolate too... but I had to think immediately at all those students too.
Have a nice sunday!
Nancy

Chris said...

Brilliant card Lisa...must get me a big hat!!!
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment trouble is hats don't suit me at all!!!
Carol x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Lisa, perfect sentiment!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Chriss America Real said...

This is so funny! I'm afraid I would need a very large hat !

Hugs Chriss

Lisa said...

Haha, too darn cute!! She makes me smile!! Love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, this is a riot! SHe's a hoot! Love the sketch and your take on it - these colors are so vivid and rich!

Claire Grantham said...

hahahhaha, I need to invest in more big hats :) Love this Lisa. Cx

Lola said...

LOL!! Oh my goodness, I guess I better go buy me some hats!!

Gina said...

Haha ! These Stella digi are so funny ! Love your card ! Regards, Gina

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Polkadoodles Wk 3 Anything Goes Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, PD DT
Love To Scrap 2

Shelly Schmidt said...

I should start wearing hats then....! LOL I love this funny image and sentiment- will have to add it to my collection! Fantastic card : )

Kim said...

What a funny card. Love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.