Tuesday, February 19, 2019

You are fairy fabulous

Today there is a New Release at Catch the Bug and it's Fairy Girl which she is sitting on flower fence element and the sentiment is from TLC, Create. It's just that I think of fairies as being rather small and hard to find.  I used my Spica Copics to color on her.  I think that I am going to need this fairy to bring some beautiful green weather since we got 6 inches on Sunday and on Wednesday we are scheduled for 4 more inches.  I'm just mad at my newspaper delivery person who was too lazy to put my paper in my box instead threw it in my driveway and I didn't know it until I was snowblowing and the entire thick Sunday paper was flying across my yard.  I was NOT happy.  With this season, I can't afford to wreck my trusty machine over a couple dollar paper.  So if you have pieces of a Target ad flying by your house it probably came from my snowblower, lol.




Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Fairy Girl & Flower Fence Elements
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - You are fairy fabulous
Spica Copics
Ribbon:  Michael's
Pearls: Recollection
Ink:  Distress - Broken China
Stencil:  My Favorite Thing

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 569 Wings
Crafty Friends - Ch. 103 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 7 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 374 - 375 Anything Goes

19 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, there's really a lot of snow overthere. And I understand why you were not amused with the newspaper delivery boy. I hope your beautiful fairy will take care for sunny weather. I think it's very nice to make her so small, as you say they are hard to find. The sentiment is very appropriate again. Love the bow.
I will send you some sunshine from here!!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Fairy is cute and love that fence..x

Joy Wilson said...

Lisa, This card makes me smile and dream about warmer days ahead. I got a chuckle out of target ads flying with the snow. It’s goid that you have a sense a humor despite the snow!

Ilonka said...

Hi Lisa this card is so beautiful.
Hugs Ilonka dt guest designer Bugaboo

Chris said...

I do not envy you that snow Lisa!!! It's been around for such a long time too...hope you get some better weather SOON!
Beautiful card today, the scene you've created for your sweet fairy is fabulous, I like the sketch too!
x

Dawn Frost said...

Lisa Lynn I LOVE how you put the fairy on the fence, too cool! Love the sketch too!!

Nancy Soetaert said...

So bad always that snow, even snowing newspapers... ;-)
Love your sunny card with the mini-fairy!
We had a lot of sun today, think your little fairy moved towards Belgium...
Nancy

MiamiKel said...

OH LIsa, I'm in love with this! So cheerful and bright! I have to make a DT card soon with a fairy theme so I think I'll head over to Bugaboo and look around! thanks!

Donna Scholz said...

I love fairies, too, Lisa Lynn! You are more brave than I am hand coloring such a large scene. I wish I could do half as well as you did! Thank you for sharing your crafty talents once again with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Fiona said...

Oh dear - just as well your lovely little fairy didn't get blown away by the snow blower too - how frustrating for you - but looking at this card must surely help to ease the burden of all that snow - it's a wonderful image - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Deb said...

Such a pretty card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Heather said...

Aw, such cute images - and so bright and cheery! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

crafty-stamper said...

Wow can't believe you have soo much snow-we are having very unseasonal weather for February quite chilly but we have sun and have been getting washing dry outside for a few days--easily pleased me lol otherwise it means a clothes horse stood in front of the radiator!!!
Gorgeous card Lisa and love how you made the scene large and Fairy small just how it should be,beautifully coloured too
Carol x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the scene you've created!! The fairy is adorable!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

A Fairy-Fabulous card Lisa Lynn. Very pretty indeed - Michelle x

Lola said...

This is so cute. I never would have thought to make her small - and you are right! They are usually small. My girls have mentioned we don't see them because they are small....so this garden scene with her being so tiny is perfect. And sorry about your paper. Yes, that would be irritating.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sweet fairy and I love how you made her so tiny..gorgeous card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lisa Lynne… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your lovely card…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]