Wednesday, January 18, 2017

a cause for a celebration

Here is the card I made for the day 1 Bugaboo Birthday Bash making a shaker card.  I have never made the design in the background before and I really don't like it.  I did put anti-cling on my acetate sheet, but I unfortunately put my sentiment from TLC on the bottom which is covered unless you do a lot of shaking.  My seahorses have lots of colors which are hidden by the shaker elements.  Lessons learned.  I love shakers, but I guess I will keep my old methods.


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Carstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Seahorse
Sentiment:  TLC, Create a cause for celebration
Spellbinders:  Grand Circles; Delightful Circle
Dies: Die-Namics
Glitter:  Recollections
Prills:  Seas the Day
Acetate
Stickles

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Bugaboo 7th Birthday Bash day 1 photo inspiration
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 143 Anything Goes
A snowflake promise - Ch. 36 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 171 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Shaker cards are my favorite and yours is fabulous! I love the bright colors on your seahorses! I hate when they don't turn out like we want them too...especially with all the work that goes into them!

Brenda

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, thanks for playing along in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug!

Creative world said...

Beatiful shaker card and awesome design...Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments chaĺlenge,hope to see you again
Zeljka DT xx