Thursday, January 5, 2017

You've gotta pizza my heart

Today is going to be the coldest day of the week and we are under a winter weather advisory so....I will be staying inside and snuggling with my cats.  I do have an appointment later so I will have to sneak out it is the wind that is so nasty.  So, I tried to think of warm thoughts so I made this card using a wonderful sentiment from TLC and a pre-colored image from the Paper Shelter.  I made this an easel card.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe; Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Paper Shelter - Pizza Chef (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - You've gotta pizza my heart
Circe Punches:  EK Success
Doily:  Recollection
Bling:  Michael's
Heart:  Hobby Lobby
Flour embellishment:  Sweet Shoppe

Challenges
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Creative Knockout - Ch. 175 Anything Goes
Digistamp 4 Joy - All about Love

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ooo..stay warm Lisa Lynn..we are supposed to be having our hottest day today..thank goodness it is Friday [my day off]..so I can keep cool inside if I want to..Love your easel card and the fabulous pizza chef.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome card Lisa! Love everything about it! Stay warm...it's cold here too, they say we may have snow flurries tomorrow :-0

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely colours on this gorgeous creation...fabulous design.xx{aNNie}

KarinsArtScrap said...

Lisa it's a beautiful card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous, love it and thanks for entering into our challenge this time.xx
[aNNie DT Digistamps 4 Joy]