Wednesday, January 4, 2017

God understands our prayers

I am trying to replenish my stash so I need to make some sympathy and birthday cards to have on hand.  Here is one using a wonderful sentiment from Imagine That Digistamp called Sentimental Thoughts which has nine sentiments from birthday to sympathy.




Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Dies:  Little B
Divine Twine
Ribbon:  Michael's
Buttons:  Stash
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch 478
Brown Sugar - Ch. 231 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 264 -265 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - January

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the layers and those pretty little buttons!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card for a sad occasion. Love your papers!

Brenda

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a great use of patterned paper - and the sentiment is a perfect fit. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lisa-Lynn! What a beautiful card. I love the buttons and the sweet sentiment. Thanks SO much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It's always so nice to have you play along. I appreciate your participation more than I can express.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. If you're interested in Guest Designing for me at Word Art Wednesday, please send me an email and I will get you set up.
Thanks,
Karen

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Lori said...

Great use of patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Rocky said...

It's a sad fact that we may need some sympathy cards just in case, this one is sure to lift anyone's spirits, it's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNPPC.