Thursday, January 12, 2017

Basorexia

I saw this sketch and knew that I just had this stamp that I got that would be perfect with the sentiment from TLC which actually almost sounds like a disorder or disease, hehe.  Being a fair blonde haired person, I don't usually wear a bright red lipstick, but I like the look of the red lips.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Heart attack
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp & Die: Recollections
Ink:  Distress - Fired Brick
Bling:  Michael's

Challenges
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch 270
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 171 Anything Goes with a sentiment
Dream Valley - Ch. 147 Something New (New stamp)
Sweet Stampin' - Something New (New Stamp)
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 81 Bright Colors

13 comments:

Chris said...

Great card! Fabulous tale on the sketch, perfect design and papers to match the sentiment! Yes it does sound like a disease...:)
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Perfect sentiment for the lips:) Love your papers too!

Brenda

Jen Timko said...

Such a fun cars! And now I learned a new word as a bonus. 😊 Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Andreja said...

WoW, what a stunning card you made :-))
Thanks for playing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

Sammy said...

such a great card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Edwina said...

Lisa Lynn, I love this card. Those papers are so pretty. Love the colors in them. Great sketch! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Stunning card, love the paper and the sketch.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://Scrapping4funChallenges.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card, lovely colours and design.x{aNNie}

Chrissy said...

I'm fair haired too Lisa Lynn and don't wear red lipstick...love your papers and colours and the red lips look fabulous..great sketch.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I am a new follower. I love this card and your take on the sketch! You can follow me back if you like. http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

Hugs,

Chriss

Elle Kay said...

Fun card! I love that I learned a new word as well! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Amy O said...

Cute card! And thanks for the vocabulary lesson! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

chanya13 said...

This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Beutiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka