Thursday, January 19, 2017

Seven - all the years of joy you've given

Today the Bugaboo Birthday Challenge was to create a card for a child.  I thought it would be perfect to use one of the new images in the Pup Set for my nephew who will be turning seven this year.  And this sentiment is from TLC.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe 
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Seven
Die:  Sugar Pea
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Bugaboo 7th Birthday Bash Day 6 Card for a kid
Mojo Monday - Ch. 480
CHNC Patterned - January
Incy Wincy - For the Men in your life
Dream Valley - Ch. 147 Something New (new stamp)
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 266-267 Anything Goes



10 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I seriously love your card Lisa Lynn. That sentiment is just fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That puppy is adorable! Great job with the sketch.

Chrissy said...

Yummy papers and a very cute pooch..fabulous card Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

I love all the new puppy images of Bugaboo, but I equally love the papers you've used. Perfect for cards for the men in our lives, young or old. Great take on the sketch too. Glad to see you joining in our birthday party at Catch the Bug, good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT member

Brenda's Card Corner said...

So adorable Lisa! Fabulous coloring and I love the papers! Perfect sentiment, too!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

this is super cute!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Edwina said...

So cute! I love this digi. Your layout is great for it. Wonderful papers too. I love papers that go together. I always notice them on cards. Edwina Brown

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Lisa Lynn, absolutely adorable!!! Love that adorable pup and your wonderful papers. Thanks for joining our Under the Sea Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug.

Linda

Donna said...

Your pup is so cute. I looked at that set but I can't remember if I bought it or not. LOL! I do have A LOT of Bugaboo digis but they are just too cute. Love your take on the sketch.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine X DT