Sunday, August 4, 2019

Don't #@*! me off...

Today at Catch the Bug it's Stella Says Sketch and for my card I used, Stella Tidbits - Hide Bodies.  Actually I kinda have felt this way this past week, lol.  This is one that I have colored for quite sometime and finally had the perfect opportunity to use.  Check out what my teamies made.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardsock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo Stella Tidbits - Hide Bodies
Ink:  Distress - Old Paper
      Colorbox - Chalk
Spellbinder:  Large Petite Oval; Pennant
Ribbon:  Offray
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Crazy for Challenges - C4C496 Sandcastle, sand, beach
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 441 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 359 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ch. 292 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 31 Anything Goes

18 comments:

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch with our beloved Stella. That sentiment is just too funny!
Have a great Sunday.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Priceless! I think we all have days we feel like this!!
xx

Lisa said...

Haha, totally makes me laugh!! Stella is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card really gave me the giggles ! I needed it , it has been a rough summer .

Hugs,

Chriss

Sherri said...

I LOVE Stella!! I'm so glad you decided to join our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image and sentiment perfect B.paper too-hope you are okay?
Carol x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card and fun sentiment- unless you really mean it....did you have a rough week? Was the outcome of your surgery OK? I hope so!

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card.x

Chrissy said...

Ha Ha Lisa..great sentiment and Stella fits the bill perfectly..fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Saphron said...

I think we all feel this way sometimes!! Lovely card, great layout, hilarious sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Spiral Creativity said...

awesome sentiment & a great card.Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles crafting challenge wk 31.

Regards,
Shamita-DT
https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/

crafty said...

A great design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Lola said...

LOL! This is fun and we have made jokes like this before...about the secret ingredient to growing roses ;) Great coloring job in making her look like she's been out digging.

Fikreta said...

so great and fun card!

Joanna M. said...

LOVE this one!

Corinne said...

haha, fabulous sentiment and take on the sketch.. thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge..

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a laugh out loud moment when seeing this card Lisa, absolutely the way I feel atm too. LOL. I should put it up in my craft room OR anywhere someone can see it - Brilliant card.
Faith x

Ines said...

Super:) Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge :) Ines DT

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/