Tuesday, August 27, 2019

September

Today at Catch the Bug is New Release day and on my card I have September Word.  I used it as the main image and my teammies used it with other images.  I have a hard time with CAS cards since white space freaks me out so I did this with black, hehe. I just added washi tape in the corners.
Enjoy the remaining days of summer!




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp: Bugaboo - September word (see above for direct link)
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Brown Sugar - Ch. 292 Anything Goes
Pinspirational  - Ch. 246 (see photo above)
Polkadoodles - Wk 34 Anything Goes
Scribbles - Ch. 80 Include a sentiment

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card, Lisa. Love the plaid papers and the idea of washitape in the corners is fab!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Looks awesome, love the additional washi tape...x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the background paper and the washi tapes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Dunbrook said...

really cute and fun card.
:) Karen

Chris said...

It's a great CAS design Lisa...the black background and bright DP really focuses the eye on the image, and the washi tape DOES look good!
xx

Chriss America Real said...

I am with you Lisa, I have a very hard time with white space! Your card is wonderful! Love the washi tape.

Hugs,
Chriss

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card,love the idea of using black instead of white and your washi tape
Carol x

Sherri said...

Fantastic card! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Chrissy said...

Very clever design Lisa..I used to get freaked out too with the white spaces, but not any more..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

great card!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)