Sunday, August 4, 2019

Birthday filled to the brim with Happiness

Well, I am late again with my Catch the Bug post.  This is because my daughter came to spend some time with me since around my birthday we had to travel for a family funeral. So Saturday started a new challenge which is an Anything Goes since it's the beginning of the month.  I used an image from the new Christmas set, Gingerbread Wishes Set and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I have quite a few birthdays just before the holidays so I thought this would be a perfect birthday card.  The 50% of Christmas sale is extended until August 5th so still time to grab this set.




Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo Gingerbread Wishes Set (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Birthday filled to brim
Button:  Stash
Divine Twine
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Border punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
YNS - Ch. 119 Lots of squares
DL Thankful Thursday - Ch. 246 Birthday
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 398 - 399 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 593 Anything Goes



7 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card with the fun set!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

This sweet image does make a wonderful winter birthday card Lisa, your design, papers and colours are gorgeous
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and fun image
Carol x

Lola said...

I would never thought to use this as a birthday card, but you picked yet another perfect sentiment! And it works so well. Adorable card and I like the blue in the background of the image - reminds me of watercolor.

Fikreta said...

So very nice card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! that image certainly works REALLY well as a birthday card, clever thinking and matching of sentiments, TLC are always so good.
Faith x

sweet art designs said...

Super cute card. It is very warm and fuzzy. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT