Friday, August 2, 2019

Sunbonnet Beach

Today is Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug and it's this adorable Sunbonnet Beach.  When making my card, I wasn't sure if I wan't to make it a summer, birthday, or thinking of you card so I left the sentiment off and thought I would add it later.  I used a Prima flower as my sun.


Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Sunbonnet Beach (see above for direct link)
Flower:  Prima
Enamel Dot:  Paper Studio
Stencil:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Distress - Broken China

Challenges
YNS - Ch. 119 Lots of squares
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 161 Beach/Under the Sea
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 593 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 441 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Margreet said...

She's lovely. Great idea to use the flower as a sun.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Lovely card today Lisa, this is image is so sweet, beautiful colouring, papers and layout.
xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's beautiful!! I love the colors and background papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Andrea W said...

Great choice of papers and your coloring is wonderful.

Chrissy said...

This little poppet is so adorable Lisa..fabulous colouring and cute scene..for some reason I can never download the freebies, something keeps going wrong..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

You've done such a beautiful job with this sweet image. I love the background you've created for her! Wonderful papers and a great idea to use a flower to represent your sun. Just too cute! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Penny's!
Linda

Joy Wilson said...

You did such a great job with sand and sky background! Fun summer colors that are perfect for our beach theme challenge!
Hugs, Joy
Patties Creations DT

flossbite said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

Dawn Frost said...

I never would have thought to use the flower as a sun, love it!

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Beach/Under the Sea” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Fikreta said...

So very nice card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very adorable, Love the little girl at the beach, such pretty colours for her too.
Faith x