Tuesday, August 6, 2019

OMG Here's hoping you forgot too!

Today at Catch the Bug is New Release day and we have Girl Speech Bubble and I have a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I love this image because this is how I dress...with leggings under my skirt or dress because I have to have a place to put my insulin pump.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio and Recollections
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Girl Speech Bubble (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Hoping you forgot bday
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Twine:  Darice
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Enamel Dot:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 575
Sweet Stampin' - Spots and/or Stripes
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 171 Anything Goes with optional topping flowers
DL Art - Ch. 246 Birthday
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 398 - 399 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn and a great take on the sketch - Michelle x

Margreet said...

Great card with your selfportrait. Equal souls with using both the sketch of Sketch Saturday.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

It's a lovely design anda great image Lisa, really fun! Love the sentiment too!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and great self portrait image -think the sentiment may be stretching things a bit far though-unless you want to forget your age lol
Carol x

Lola said...

That's a great way to use that stamp! Such a perfect sentiment. And I think that look is such a cute one. I'm a jeans and tshirt girl so if I ever wore a skirt, people would probably think I was a clone.

Lisa said...

This is adorable and so fun!! I love the image and the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joy Wilson said...

She's rockin' those leggin's!!! My kids always tease me and ask if leggins qualify as pants? what do you think?
Hugs, Joy

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous, love this...can picture you making your son's room years ago with the tropical animals.xx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Joanna M. said...

This is so cute Lisa and I absolutely adore that sentiment!

Glenda J said...

Such a fun card! Great colour combo and great colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fun card, beautifully put together, love the image and the papers.
Faith x