Saturday, May 23, 2020

Celebrated every day TSOT 457

Well I had fun make this card with this month's freebie at Pattie's Creations along with a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I added some Glossy Accents to my martini. And the fun colors are also the Green Bay Packers football colors, lol. I have found I have been using these colors quite a bit lately. Enjoy your Saturday.




Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Pattie's Creation - Martini (see above for link)
Sentiment;  TLC, Create - Someone like you
Glossy Accents
Spellbinders:  Grand Circle

Challenges
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 170 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 399 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 251 Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Ch. 213 Shake
Dream Valley - Ch. 225 Favorite colors (Green, yellow and kraft)

16 comments:

Margreet said...

Love the Glossy Accents to your dry Martini. Gorgeous card!
Enjoy your weekend.
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

Its fabulous card!

Pattie G said...

I love how you colored my FREEBIE for this month!I could go for a martini right now, lol.Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations design Challenge.

Pattie ♥

Donna Scholz said...

Love your card, Lisa! Great use of eye-catching colors (my son-in-law is a Packer's fan as well). great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing. Cheers!!! -Donna

Chris said...

Super image, fab colouring and the glossy accents looks great- love your colours and layout too, the finished card is very stylish!
Enjoy your weekend
xx

Heather said...

So cute, Lisa - such a fun image! Love what you did with the glossy - so striking! We could drink it right off the page, lol! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image Lisa love the zesty colour combination and great layout
Carol x

Billie A said...

Lovely card. I love the colors. Great choice and the martini glass and glossy look. Perfect sentiment. I love this card. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Lisa using Pattie's freebie, good luck in the draw.xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Terrific celebratory card - the colours stand out perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Gina said...

Great card in green and yellow! Love the sketch! Greetings , Gina

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Very nice card and a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!

Pia S said...

«Shaken, not stirred» comes to mind. Fabulous zesty and fresh colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational!

NanaConnie said...

I love that sentiment, Lisa Lynn, and your coloring is wonderful ! Delighted to see you playing along at QKR Stampede. Hope you'll join us again on June 1st when we go to a monthly challenge. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Pattie G said...

Lisa,
I just wanted to let you know that you are one of our winners at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Please email me and let me know which 2 images you would like from my Etsy Store.
Congrats!
Pattie ♥

Pia S said...

Congratulations, you’re a top 3 with this card over at Inkspirational.