Sunday, May 10, 2020

Some days life is sheer PANDA-monium

Today starts a new Stella Says Sketch and for my card, I used Zoo Bobblehead Panda Bear and a sentiment from TLC, Create. I wanted a bright floral background in contrast to my black and white bear. I am really trying to go for a full on spring blast.  And I had more of that than I wanted just a bit ago.  I was trying to finish up another DT card for later in the week and I thought I had some Nuvo drops that I have never used, but would be perfect. So I cut the tip off the bottle and squeezed and .....POP!!!!!! I had a beautiful blue that squished and flew all over my surface the carpet, wall and the only place that I had a perfect drop was in my bangs.  The whole bottle exploded.  I don't know what I did so I guess I will have to Youtube on to use these. And if anyone knows how to get it out of carpet I would greatly appreciate it.



See bangs for the only perfect Nuvo drops 


Patterned Paper:  
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Zoo Bobblehead Panda Bear (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Sheer Panda-monium
Dies:  Little B & My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Flowers:  Paper Studio & Prima
Pearls:  Recollection

Challenges
Crafty Animals - Ch. 38
the Paper Girls - Ch. 199 Happy May Day Image Photo Inspiration

little red wagon - Ch. 548 Flowers
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 349 Favorite Embellishment (flowers)
Crafty Friends - Ch. 135 Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 438 - 439 Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 571 - 572 Anything Goes


16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great drops in your hair Lisa, fabulous fun card too...

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, that could start a new fashion trend Lisa, the blue drops in your blond hair are so pretty ;) Hope you get it off the walls and carpet though...
Fabulous bright and beautiful card, adorable image and gorgeous papers.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, Lisa, more force than sense as me old grandpappy would say LOL. I hope you get it out of your hair and carpet, as for your card perfect sentiment for the occasion me thinks! Hope you don't have to cut it out!
Hope I said I LOVE your card.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh wow! I am sorry this happened to you! Your card is really cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Chrissy said...

Oh Lisa, adorable cute card, beautiful Spring papers and that Panda is so adorable..I'm not sure why you cut the top off the bottle because I never have you just have to squeeze and be patient for the drops to come down, if you wait for it to dry you should be able to pick it off the carpet..nail varnish remover can be good for hard surfaces..but don't quote me as I could be wrong..lol..good luck.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andrea W said...

Your card is darling! That panda is too cute and I love the floral paper. You never know you might start a new trend with Nuvo drops in your hair. I do hope you find a way to get it out of your carpet. Happy Mother's day!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your sketch card, and the panda is adorable! Oh goodness, I had that happen to me once, luckily it was white and it landed on the ceiling! LOL, your drops in your hair are perfect!

brenda said...

It's drastic Lisa but needs much, I mean what else is a girl supposed to do when she can't get to the hairdressers!

But it's such a bright and cheery floral creation with the cute Panda (monium), thank yo so much for joining n with our current two week theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lisa J said...

Oh No! I hate it when things explode. I had some glitter spray do that! What a mess lol. Thanks for sharing your playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful colourful card and the sentiment could not be more perfect -love the hair decoration the colour suits you-hope you got it out of your carpet
Carol x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Mummylade said...

Sorry to hear about the explosion :). Lovely project, though. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and joining in our Anything goes-challenge.

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for Allsorts Challenge, thank you;-))m

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... your cute little panda card is adorable and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Loving your new hair trend too. Hope you will join again very soon.
Diane Louise (Team Leader)

Helen said...

Such a cute and cheerful card and I think you might have started a new hair trend too!!

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Lori Kobular said...

That bobblehead Panda Bear is so adorable! I love the brightly colored background on your card too! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!