Sunday, May 24, 2020

Flowers from the same garden

Well as I keep working on some cards for my Mom I was having fun with some backgrounds.  I used my watercolor paper and played with my distress oxides and then added a Tim Holtz stencil keeping it monochromatic.  So I found a silly birthday saying to add and added a couple of flowers.


Cardstock:  Recollections
Watercolor Paper:  Strathmore
Stencil:  Tim Holtz
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needle, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover
Flowers:  Prima
Enamel Dots:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 251 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 46 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Ch. 133 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 207 For the ladies
International Art & Soul - Ch. 84 Humerous


19 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous background and stamps...I will have to remember that quote- I love it!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and brilliant sentiment
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and most delightful colours...xx

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Lisa! I do enjoy your sense of humor! Thanks for your visit to my blog last night. I see you are a winner at Word Art Wednesday -- Just in case you haven't seen it.

Elaine Stark said...

A great card and super sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Andrea W said...

The monochromatic green is very pretty and I love the sentiment you used.

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, I love the bright colours you have used. Super sentiment as well, Hazel xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful Lisa Lynn and I love that sentiment - my sisters would find this hilarious your background is stunning - Michelle x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background, Lisa, and I love the sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Gina said...

Beautiful card ! Love the green! Creative regards, Gina

Chrissy said...

Beautiful background Lisa, lots of lovely details and I love the fun sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect for our Humorous theme at INTAAS. Thank you for joining us. Hazel x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! I love how you made the background, so pretty! I always wanted a sister!

Melanie R said...

Your card is a feast for the eyes, Lisa! I love the color green and you have used it gloriously. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #394.

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's May Anything Goes challenge! We appreciate you joining u!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Vandra said...

Lovely use of the watercolour background. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I Hope you join us again soon. Vandra Stenton, Colour Dare Challenge Design Team.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful background and stencil combination...stunning card, love it all. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare.

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful work. Love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Judy DT