Sunday, May 3, 2020

Deer Scene Merry Christmas

Well I know it's the beginning of May, but since it's my goal to complete several Christmas cards each month I thought I would do one right away.  I used this die cut that I have in my stash with this deer scene and added a blended distress oxide background. I embossed and added some layers, ribbon and die cut sentiment.




Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Die:  Unknown for deer; QuicKutz for sentiment
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Embossing Folder:  Creative Expressions
Ribbon:  Michael's
Inks:  Distress Oxides - Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers


Challenges
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - CAS
12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Ch. 65 Anything Christmas with optional Deck the Paws
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 165 Use die cuts/embossing folders
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 38
CHNC - Ch. 487 Anything Christmas with optional bell or bells
Sparkle Christmas - Ch. 112 Use ribbon, lace or twine
Always Fun - Ch. 160 Embossing Folders
Crafty Friends - Ch. 134 Lace/ribbon
Dream Valley - Ch. 224 Our 4 legged friends
Merry Little Christmas - Ch. 22

12 comments:

Chris said...

Elegant and beautiful, fabulous dies and embossing, beautiful colours and a gorgeous bow!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, what a great card, I love that die and your distress oxide background. Thank You for joining in with me on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card Lisa love the die-cut scene and oxide background
Carol x

Margreet said...

Great background and fab dies. I have that sentiment die too (was one of my first sentiment dies).
xxx Margreet

Heather said...

Gorgeous ribbon, Lisa Lynn - you've really captured the shine! The blue and white color scheme is so cool and clssic! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Lisa Lynn, what a fantastic die and your winter sky is incredible! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck and come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Martina said...

Beautiful card, Lisa Lynn. There is never enough of Christmas cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Christmas card with a beautiful scene. Loving this card, the colours and gorgeous added bits..xx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love that beautiful deer die cut! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x

BożenA said...

Beautifully composed card. I love how you used blue for the ribbon, both borderlines and the background of the winter scene
xx

Unknown said...

What a fab card, so sweet ! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog.
Bianca x

Cazro said...

Gorgous I adore your colour choice with white. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT.