Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Stella and Tide pods

Today at Catch the Bug is Wednesday Humor Me and I chose to celebrate May 12 is International Nurses Day so I used Stella Nursing Better to Give along with my own sentiment. Stella is really sassy with this one!!! And I just happened to have a bottle of Nuvo drops explode for me the other morning at 3am so I happened to have a blob of Nuvo that looks like laundry detergent. lol Truly Coincidence...I think. And please don't eat any pods - it's only a joke!!!


Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Better to Give (see above)
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Nuvo drops
Flowers:  Prima
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Brads:  Paper Studio
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals

Challenges
QKR - Ch. 397 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Funny That
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 166 Ladies
the Corrosive Challenge - Ch. 5 Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Ch. 225 Favorite Colors (Navy, turquoise, orange)



13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card Lisa love the sentiment and ooh tide is a blast from the past
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

fABULOUS Lisa, fun card and sentiment..never heard of tide pods.??

Margreet said...

You are such a great joker, Lisa. Stella is fabulous on your card and that sentiment is so funny (and uo to date).
Sorry to hear about your Nuvo drops. That must have been a mess.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A really fun card Lisa, brilliant image and sentiment- very topical-don't think I'll be trying it though!
xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Lisa! I was going to reply to your email but I can't find it now because I'm a mess. I have been sick with allergies and my Arthur-itises, so please forgive my tardiness. You did scare me for about half a sec heeheehee. Not really. It was just me being affectionately smart-ass. No worries, but I do appreciate you messaging me! Now, for THIS sentiment, I say PERFECT!!!! So funny. I love it, thanks for the smiles. XOX

Michelle said...

ha ha ha - brilliant card Lisa Lynn - but I don't think I will be a participant! Michelle x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

LOL, this is cute! Fabulous card
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haaa!! This is brilliant, what a great card, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun
Carol GD x

Sneha for Dezaroimpreus said...

Thank you so much for playing along over scrapping for fun challenges!Just loved your creation!

DT- Sneha

https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/

Fikreta said...

so great and fun!

N-Eva said...

Your card made me smile! What a super cute image and layout. . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

cass said...

Fun card with. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.