Friday, October 23, 2015

Cherish - so sorry

Today I had to drive to my hometown for a family visitation.  My daughter was coming home for the weekend and had appointments scheduled so I will not be attending the funeral tomorrow.  I made this card with the wonderful set that I use over and over again at TLC.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Cherish
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle
Die cut:  Lifestyle crafts - Doily circle
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls:  Recollection
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 82 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 284 Anything Goes
Sparkles - Ch. 73 Pearls and/or lace

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so pretty, the floral patterns are lovely. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous sympathy card!! I love the flowers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Penny said...

Beautiful take on that sketch, Lisa! Really lovely combination of papers for a heart-felt card! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x