Monday, October 19, 2015

Coffee

I had these wonderful Verve digis colored for some time now, but everyone was using them, and I didn't want to have the same design as everyone else.  I used the week 3 Viva la Verve sketch for the layout.   I had some fun putting the cups on pop dots so they are 3D.  On the banners, I put some pearls that are square so they are also 3D.




Patterned Paper:  Nitwit - Coffee Talk too
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Verve - Latte Love
Die Cut:  Verve - Coffee
Spellbinder:  Small Circle:  Picot Circle
Jute:  May Arts
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Tiles:  Mark Richards
Bling:  Paper Studio
Pop Dots

Challenges
Viva la Verve - October Wk 3 Sketch
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Ch. 107 Autumn colors
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Ch. 102 Autumn colors
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 82 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 284 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card love it Judith DT Suzy Bee's x

Lisa said...

Super cute! Loving your pop dots. I'm totally addicted to them!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!