Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's time for mistletoe & holly

Well it's October 1st already so Imagine That has a new DOTM.  I do say that I am partial to this one since I have three Siamese cats.  This wonderful stamp is called Mistletoe Kitty.  For my card, I naturally colored it to look like a Siamese.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I made this card as a diamond card which is very simple to do.  I added Liquid Pearls to the brim of the hat which doesn't show well in the photo. I put a snowball bling on the tip on the hat and a bell on the collar with a glue dot.  I cut a doily circle in half to add to each side and put the sentiment on the right side with a mistletoe die cut.  You can buy the image at the store discounted  for $2.50 and then if you enter a card in the challenge you will get the November DOTM free.  If you purchase $10 from the store, you can get the image free by entering MISTLETOE. It will be great to see what you create.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Die Cut:  Quic Kutz & Lifestyle Crafts
Liquid Pearls
Bling: Mark Richards
Bell:  Michael's

Challenges
A Snowflake promise - Ch. 6 Anything Goes
CHNC - Ch. 248 Stick it down (bell & bling)
CHNC Extra - October
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 141 Let's get started on Christmas
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 257 Christmas
Brown Sugar - Ch. 165 Use a doily
Fan-tastic Tuesday - Ch. 105 Pets
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 90 Something that starts with M (mistletoe)



9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Lisa Lynn, this is such a gorgeous card. A perfect card for our Christmas challenge this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Jane Willis said...

So sweet, I love your cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Fikreta said...

super cute!

Cazro said...

I love to see different shaped cards, a super cute image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz.DT

Kathy S said...

Oh Lisa this kitty is so very sweet. I sure love the unique card design and the incorporation of the "doily" for the Brown Sugar Challenge this week. Just perfect. Thanks for joining us and good luck to you.

Desire Fourie said...

Such an adorable Christmas card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Kimbo said...

Great shaped card and a cute image

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Heather said...

How cute!! And what a fun way for the card to open up. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.