Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Do I smell birthday cake?

Here is another birthday card that I made using the same sentiment pack from TLC.  I used an image from Mo Manning.  I guess since I had just done some cleaning I found that I had a lot of pearls so I pulled them out tonight.


Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; DCWV, Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Piece of cake
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle; pennant
Gems:  Recollection
Pearls:  Prima
Flower:   Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges
SSSC - Sketch 290
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 81 Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Ch. 283 Anything goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 158 Use some pink
Crafty Boots - Pink



5 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Oh my that cake looks delicious! Great card too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty boots Challenges this time.

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card Lisa Lynn - I love your cake, it looks so moist, great colouring. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Penny said...

Fun image and sentiment--love the pretty paper! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x
(DT Member)