Friday, October 30, 2015

You make my heart flutter

I had this image for quite some time, and finally got it put together.  The sentiment is from TLC.  This just reminds me of my cats, because if there is something hanging or on a string it is fair game to be a toy and hit at.



Patterened paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Cuddly Buddy - Karen Middleton DS love kitty
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle; heart circle
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 421
Cat lover's blog hop - Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - October
613 Ave Create - Ch147 Anything Goes


11 comments:

D.Ann C said...

So true! My dad, who pretended not to like our cats, once used a muff to play with the cats, then hung it on a peg on the unfinished wall in the garage and when he went back the next time the muff was gone and the drywall was ripped to shreds! Busted!! lol! Adorable card!

ike said...

Such a sweet card - lovely little image and great colour scheme :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Fikreta said...

your card is very nice
hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is so super sweet! I love this kitty! I don't have this stamp - the kitty is so adorable! You've used one of my favourite colour combos - I love this card!

New Creations said...

Purr-fect! Love this cute image and wonderful coloring! Happy fun hopping!

Becca Yahrling said...

Adorable little kitty and a great take on the sketch.

Karenladd said...

This little kitty is a cute as a button! I want to just pick her up and cuddle her! I love the way you used the sketch for such a sweet card design.

Janis said...

What an adorable kitten and lovely card!!! Cats are so sweet how they cannot resist a string or something dangling!!!
Thanks so much for linking this up in the Cat Lovers Hop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP EXTENDED!! Link up thru Nov.1, Comment thru Nov.3 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! I love this wonderful kitten! It is so sweet! And your colour choice for the card is amazing!
Thank you veru much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
Sasha

mandysea said...

That is such a cute little image.. just the way that little heart is dangling there and the sweet little kitty is curious! Lovely sentiment too... matches perfectly!

Cards by Beckie said...

Lovely card. Such a sweet little image. Rebecca x