Friday, October 30, 2015

Every good and perfect gift is from above

One last nativity card - I just couldn't help myself.  This card is using an adorable image from Mo Manning.  She has such wonderful images, and one of her digital images was the first one that I ever purchased and I have been on a roll ever since.  I much prefer digital images since you can size them the way you want and there isn't a storage issue.  I still have lots of rubber/cling stamps, but I find it easier to print on my printer than to pull out inks and my heat gun.  The sentiment for this card is from TLC, and I think I have used all of them this week.


Sakura jelly glitter pen on the wings

Patterned paper:  Teresa Collins
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - In the Manger
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Gems:  Recollection
Sakura jelly glitter pen on wings

Challenges
Dream Valley - Ch. 118 Use the color blue
CHNC - Ch. 252 Nativity
CHNC Extra - October
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Very Cute
Polkadoodles - Wk 44 Add sparkle, bling or glitter

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Lisa Lynn. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Ruth said...

What a very sweet image!

Penny said...

OMGosh, fabulous palette and papers for the background of this darling image! :^)
Hugs, Penny

MagsB said...

Oh so sweet! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Lisa - such a cute image;

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen N x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, showing the real meaning of Christmas. I am really sorry your card will not be entered into the draw as you have used different colours, rather than just Blue. Marlene

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Beautiful Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx

Dorte said...

Another little cutie, Lisa, adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x