Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bugaboo Christmas project & Mojo 166 & Kenny K Tag

Thanksgiving has passed and we are now heading on to the Christmas season.  Bugaboo has a challenge for a Christmas project.  I used the Christmas Mouse Cocoa image and put it on a Close to My Heart pillow holder for a packet of cocoa as a gift.  I used the DCWV Christmas stack paper along with some American Craft ribbon and some buttons.



For my Secret Santa gift, I have some socks so I thought this would be the perfect card.  I used the Maurice Christmas socks digital image from Pollycraft.  I added diamond glaze to the glasses to give them a nice shine.
The design is this weeks Mojo 166 sketch.  I won't get so lucky with all my gifts, it just worked out well for this one.



Patterned Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack
Cardstock: Bazzil
Nestabilities: Small Scalloped Oval
Die Cut: Quic Kutz
Ribbon: American Crafts
Brads: Doodle Bug, swimming pool
Markers: Copic

Kenny K Challenge for this week is to have a card with a tag.  I made a tag card two weeks ago with a chimney and Mrs. Klaus.  This week I did a criss cross card and a tag insert card with Mrs. Klaus.  Since I had this DCWV paper with kraft paper for my other challenge, I used it again since I liked it so much.  I used a Merry Christmas inkadoo stamp and colored it in with my Copic marker.


Patterned Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Bazzil
Ink: Memento, black tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Flower: Prima
Ribbon: Offray
Button & baker's twine

5 comments:

Paul said...

Great project. I love the idea of cocoa packages for Christmas. Thanks for taking the time to join in with us at Catch The Bug.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Melissa S. said...

The Cocoa pack project is fantastic. I love the colors you used and the buttons are a great touch. I have to make some of these. Thank You for joininjg us at Catch the Bug this week.

Rae Anne said...

Lisa Lynn, you rocked that hot chocolate pillow box! You did a fantastic job coloring - I always have a hard time coloring those images, but you just aced it! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Gearing Up for Christmas challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love your cocoa project! its adorable and a great idea!thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug challenge blog!

Unknown said...

So nice cards! :)