Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spots & Sparkle - C4C63/ Masculine Pixie/ SOG

Kenny K Challenge #19 for the this week is to have spots and sparkle.  For my card I used this weeks SSSC 93 for the layout design.  I used the Kenny K Luscious Linda for my digital image and colored her with my Copics including the Spicas which have the glitter.  The paper is My Minds Eye - Here Comes Christmas which has a luster to it with sparkle.  The design with the Christmas trees has dots on it.  The prima poinsettias also have a touch of glitter and the gold brad.  I added 3 rhinestones on the top on the label #10 on the core-dinations paper that definitely has glitter in it.  And the thread is white with silver that is threaded in the button.  I love the Kenny K designs and making cards with them because they are sassy enough to make me smile.
I also can use this card for the Crazy for Challenges which is a Christmas card.




Pixie Dust Challenge is for a masculine card.  I thought of entering the above Kenny K, but I did complete a card using a Pixie Dust image of Prince Charming.  My daughter was telling me that I needed some masculine cards since she wanted one to give to her boyfriend anyway.


Cardstock: Bazzil
Striped paper: Kaiser
Embossing folder: Sizzix
Nestabilities: Oval small & large
Die cut: crown, Quic Kutz
Markers: Copics
Your my prince - Computer font

Some Odd Girl Challenge is for an altered background.  I used their new sentiment of "Thank you Cherry Much" as my background printed on a piece of Bazzil Cardstock.  I then have the Nana Split image in a circle nestabilitie with a gingham bow as a simple thank you card.  I have been thinking about this card all week, but just didn't take the time to make it.  Then I thought the challenge closed early, but was lucky that it re-opened so I could make the card.
I spoke too soon. When I went to post the card at 10:50pm central time so 11:50 eastern time, it was already closed again....so I guess it wasn't meant to be.


1 comment:

LINDA said...

Beautiful cards.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Hugs, Linda