Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving & Tied Up & C4C62

All that Scraps Challenge this week is to do a Thanksgiving Card or a Christmas that was not Red or Green.  I decided on Thanksgiving since I have these cute digital images Pilgrim Emma Pie.  It came as a set that has one without the pie and one with a boy, Trevor, and one with Trevor with a pumpkin.  Since my son's name is Trevor, I think they are even more adorable.  I thought it would be a cranberry pie so I added the rich dark red to the pie along with the deep red prima flowers.


Patterned Paper: EK Success, embossed is the back side
Cardstock: Bazzil brown, Coredinations glimmer
Stamp: Just Rite Thanksgiving Set
Ink: Memento: black tuxedo & dark cocoa
Markers: copic
Lace, buttons, twine
Embossing Folder: Quik Kutz
Border Edge: Fiskars
Nestabilities: Small Oval, Small Scalloped Oval

The next card that I did was for Greeting Farms which the challenge is to be tied up, but not using ribbon.  I thought the twine worked well with the rustic look Huey Birdhouse.  I added the large button to give the crafty touch also.  The layout is using this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  This card will also work for the C4C62 since it is a square card.



Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Cardstock: Bazzil
Twine & button
Border Punch: EK Success
Markers: Copics

No comments: