Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & Be Jolly

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so blessed to have a wonderful and supportive family.
I wanted to sneak in a quick card before we head off for some holiday celebration with family.  I used the Skating Polar Pal from Krafin' Kimmie for my stamp with this "Be Jolly" stamp that I found in my stash.  I can not find a label of who made the stamp it is just listed as "Clear Holiday Stamp" that also came with a small Santa.  The challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie is to use kraft paper.  I used the layout design of Taylored Expression sketch 134 for my card.  I will also submit my card for the There She Goes Challenge which has a color challenge of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and White.



Patterned Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Bazzil
Ink: Memento, black tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Nestabilities: Small & Large Oval, Classic Oval Small Scallops
Ribbon: Michael's
Gold nail head rhinestones: Recollections
Stickles

No comments: