Friday, November 12, 2010

For You & Kittenz & TSG 81

I love easel cards.  I made the following card using the adorable digital image of Josie-Hat from the Stamping Baazar for this weeks Sketch Challenge.  The image has this adorable kitten smelling a flower so I put two primas on the front and one on the inside with the centers being buttons.  I then added three additional buttons to the right corner.  The patterned paper is a K & Company with my cardstock being Bazzil.  I have four cats and none of mine look this innocent.  I did show the picture of Jazzy in a box back when I got this image.




Kenny K has a contest to name the new Kittenz.  The names I have come with are below. You go to http://bearlymine.blogspot.com to enter.


A.  Patty Stop
B.  Icey Yoo
C. Holly Wood
D. Cally Burr
E. Fife Feraro
F. Keesa Mee
G. Tex Sis
H. Demmi More
I. Harley Dyna
J. Jyp Cee
K.  Heather Leather
L.  Bree Zee

Another card I that did was using the Bee Happy stamp set from There She Goes which has a challenge to have a scene.  I have the flowers with two bees as an outdoor scene.  I used the colors of orange, hot pink and olive which follows the color scheme for this weeks color challenge for Little Paper Shop.  The  layout is this weeks Mercy's Sketch. I was lucky enough to win There She Goes Challenge 81 for this card.


Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Nestabilities: Label 2
Ink: Memento, black tuxedo, Anna Griffin-olive, Close to My Heart, blue chalk unknown
Markers: Copic, Gelly Roller Pen stardust clear
Orange button & pink twine

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such cute little bees on your Mercy's sketch card. The kitten is a fun image on the first card.

Tina said...

Beautiful job in coloring Josie! Love the purple's! Thank you for participating in The Stamping Bazaar's challenge! :D