Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Rite 44/ LPS 94 & CPS 90 & Bugaboo

Just Rite Stamps has a color challenge of navy, rust, and gold.  I used the Nested Thanks set as well as the Autumn Set for stamps.  I actually used colored pencils and gamisol which was fun since I haven't done that in awhile.  I embossed the sentiment using Stamp Craft gold embossing powder.  Since this card has quite a few die cuts I will enter it in the Little Paper Shop Challenge also.  I was wanting to use one of their images and make a separate card, but I don't think I'm going to get to it.  Most of my cards use a Spellbinder I find, I just LOVE those things!


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinations
Nestabilities: Oval Large & Small, Circle Small, Label #5, Border Lotus
Gold Brads unknown
Gold rhinestones: Recollections
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Memento, dark cocoa

For my next card I used the Card Pattern Sketch for my layout.  The Christmas horse and jingle bells are Susan Louise designs which as beautiful and easy to work with.  I have taken classes from the artist Penny who is talented and a wonderful person.  This also came with a stocking of toys with a dog and a raggedy ann doll.  I needed to use the horse due to the positioning of the card.  Since these are clear I use Zip Dry glue which holds well and dries fast.  They come in a variety of sets, along with minis.  See below for details.


Patterned Paper: Kaiser
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinations
Ribbon: Michael's
Nestabilities: Rectangle
Punches: EK Success
Susan Louise Designs For more information on these wonderful products contact Penny at (608)206-6987 or email at info@susanlouisearts.com.
See my card on August 22, 2010 for more samples.

This week Bugaboo has a sketch challenge.  I used the Be Nice to Me Nurse digital Image.  I used Diamond Glaze on the glove and glasses which is hard to show up on the picture.  Being a nurse I tried to make the squares look like paperwork.  I have a friend who had arthroscopic surgery on Monday so I was trying to make the card more masculine for him.




Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - Basics
Cardstock: Bazzil
Stamp: "Feel better soon" Close to My Heart
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Nestabilities: Rectangle, Label #5
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
Buttons
Diamond Glaze
Markers: Copic

2 comments:

Agata said...

Cute baby card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Min said...

Who doesn't love Nurse Margaret?! :) Great card!
Thanks so much for join us for the World Kindness Challenge at Catch The Bug Challenge blog with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hope you'll join us again for this week's challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min