Friday, December 8, 2017

May your days be Merry and Bright

Today is day 7 and the last day of the Holiday Chaos 2017 at Catch the Bug and it is a Friday Freebie Photo Inspiration Challenge.  The image today is AKV Christmas Tree and my sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I hope that you enjoyed all the challenges and I really enjoyed going around and seeing everyone's wonderful projects.
When I went to visit my son over Thanksgiving, I watched him and his girlfriend put up their Christmas tree which turned out to be gorgeous.  My daughter liked the design so she copied it, hehe. So they both have wonderful trees....and I'm still working on mine.




Trevor's tree

Amanda's tree

Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - AKV Christmas Tree
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - May your days be Merry and Bright
Lights:  Hobby Lobby
Button:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Michael's
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
CHNC Extra - December
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 101 Christmas is Coming
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 106 Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
613 Ave Create - Ch. 204 Anything Goes optional Christmas
Let's Craft & Create - Ch. 132 Anything Goes Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 312 - 313 Anything Goes

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card and Bugaboo is right up there among my favourite stamp companies. Pretty paper and I like how you used the string of lights as a banner.
Gorgeous Christmas trees! Since we are not going to be home at Christmas and have no kids at home anymore, I am not going to put one up so will miss that part of the holidays. Next year it's here and for sure there will be a tree up!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's too cute!! I love the string of lights and the pretty papers!! Both trees are gorgeous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joanna M. said...

Wow, Trever's tree IS amazing! I really like the gigantic bow on the top. Ugh, I haven't even put up our tree (on the docket for this weekend) I like the embellishments on your card too. Pretty!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image love the string of lights -both trees are beautiful
Carol x

Edwina said...

Gorgeous trees! I love your card. I was hoping so much to join in but was unable to. I love Bugaboo images. Edwina Brown

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love your colouring. Lovely Christmas trees. I so enjoyed this challenge and thanks for being a great GT and leaving me lovely comments...x[aNNie]🎄

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Cute card and I love that cute wooden button too. Thanks so much for joining my Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Stampsnob. said...

Whimsical and fun Delightful TFS Let's Craft and Create ......Lis DT

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card all festive and pretty in red and green and love the decorated trees..

luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
so pretty tree!
hugs

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Love your card Lisa Lynn! So festive with your gorgeous coloring and papers! You were my inspiration for the string of lights;) I have enjoyed the "Chaos" week...it felt like chaos a couple days for me! HaHa!

Brenda

Jonnece said...

Fabulous card. I love the background papers. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

Hetty said...

What great trees and a lovely card!

Sheryl said...

A very cheerful card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl
DT member xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the image and papers! Both trees are beautiful! :)
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

flossbite said...

Great project! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Challenge Extra, which has sadly finished now. Please come and join in the fun in the weekly challenges! http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Fiona x