Friday, December 22, 2017

Season's Greetings Brown Bear

Today there is a Friday Freebie of this adorable Polar Bear at Catch the Bug.  I know that polar bears I white, but I wanted some diversity in this world, hehe, so I colored mine brown.  Personally I think the only thing that needs to be separated by color is laundry.  We have too much hate in this world and at this time of the year I really think that we need to celebrate some cheer and happiness.  The sentiment is from a stamp set at Verve.
I don't know if I will have another post before the holidays for those who celebrate have a safe travel and Merry Christmas.  Or whatever holiday that you celebrate this season may be be renewed, refreshed and be able to spend time with loved ones.







Patterned Paper:  Craft Smith
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Polar Bear
Sentiment:  Verve
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon:  Michael's
Spellbinders:  Small and large Petite Ovals:  Grand Circle

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - December
CHNC Extra - December
Creative Knockouts - Tis the Season
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 185 Last minute Christmas
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Ch. 424 Anything Goes
Sparkles - Ch. 99 Quickie Christmas/Happy New Year


17 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your brown polar bear, Lisa Lynn.
Also love all adorable photos.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

I love your brown Polar Bear too Lisa..he is too cute..love the bare bottomed Angel too..how cute is that.
Merry Christmas my friend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Fikreta said...

so nice!
Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

hugs , Fiki

Marilyn said...

Fabulous little brown bear and I like it that way. I love polar bears too though... oh heck, I like all bears! Just not up close and personal though.
That's some great plaid paper and I love your layout, especially the way you arranged the circle and oval.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
eine sehr schöne Karte hast du gestaltet. I Love it.
I wish your ans your Family a Happy Christmas. Hugs Silvi

Basslady said...

Merry Christmas!

your card is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Joanna M. said...

We do indeed have too much hate in this world. Merry Christmas to YOU. I hope yours is restful and your new year is full of love!
~Jo

Tammy L said...

Wonderful card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and hope to see you again!
Tammy - DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! I LOVE your bear, the background papers and your card and the photos of Christmas are just wonderful, especially the little one with wings. Have a very Happy Christmas Lisa Lynn, with Good wishes for a Happy New Year for you and yours.
Faith
x
PS sorry I've been awol.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR December challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper December challenge and my CHNC challenge extra for December. x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love your coloring of the image and papers!
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Patti said...

Such cuteness once again Lisa!! Thank you, thank you for another submission over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Love your brown bear!! Great mix of papers!!
Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Cazro said...

Your card is so cute, loving the tartan. Thanks for joining us again at Cardz 4 Guyz. Happy new year to you Hugs. Caz

Edwina said...

So cute! I love bears. That ribbon is perfect. I love plaids. Edwina Brown

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT