Thursday, December 14, 2017

The tough drink Hot Chocolate

I had a LONG list of things that I wanted to get done today, but I think that I'm getting the sinus crud that is going around so I had such a headache it was hard to concentrate.  I went to the post office and that put me back a load and I still have quite a few cards to get mailed out.
For my card, I used patterned paper and an image from the Sweet Shoppe.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Freezin' Season
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Craft Smith, Recollection
Stamp:  Sweet Shoppe - Freezin' Season
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Drink hot chocolate
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle
Snowflakes:  Dress it Up
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
The Paper Players - Ch. 374 Color Challenge
Crafty Sentiments - Snowflake
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 269 Winter

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fun Hot Cocoa Card!
I'm so behind on my Christmas Cards...so much to do and not enough hours in the day.

New Creations said...

Awesome, love the cute design!

Gail said...

I like Hot Chocolate - mostly in my coffee - Like bring on the Mocha Lisa Lynn - but love the Hot Cocoa too - lovely card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card and love the sentiment. I mostly drink plain coffee as the chocolate has too many calories. But I may indulge now and then.

MariLynn said...

Sorry you are getting sick. Headaches are no fun. I like the little pearl snowflakes.

Shelly said...

Such a fun and sweet card! Hope you feel better soon!

Billie A said...

cute card.

Annie S. said...

A perfect winter sentiment and creative use of the colors in our Color Challenge! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

LOL, cute sentiment! I just love those snowflakes, too! So happy you played with the Players this week!

Lisa said...

Fantastic! Love the mug and the sentiment is making me giggle!

Claire Broadwater said...

Lisa, such a fun card! Love the mug, snowflakes and cute sentiment! SO happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Fikreta said...

Love this pretty card!

happy holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki

M DelValle said...

Great and festive colors! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

Vic said...

Great sentiment and cute image. Hope you feel better soon...I have it too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle! Vic - DT x

Donna Scholz said...

Seasonal card, Lisa Lynn! Hope the hot chocolate makes you feel better :-) Thank you for sharing with us over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Loose Stitches said...

Hope you are feeling better now Lisa. Fabulous card, makes me want some hot chocolate, lol!
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Anna said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this time! Anna Dt

M DelValle said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.