Tuesday, December 12, 2017

There is snow one like you

Today is a New Release day at Catch the Bug and it is the Prize Gift set from the Holiday Chaos set.  I colored this snowman with a hot pink scarf and blue birds.  I wanted some non-Traditional Christmas colors.
Make sure to check the site if you played the Holiday Chaos to see if you won any prizes!!!
I know this weekend we got a little snow and then Monday some more...so for those of you who also got snow please be safe since people are just getting used to slippery roads and sidewalks once again. Stay warm.  And to those in warm areas with no snow well....carry on, hehe.  As I sit in my craft room typing with my space heater going LOL.




Cardstock:  Recollections; Craft Smith
Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo
Sentiment:  Bugaboo
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Trees:  Dress it Up
Snowflakes:  Jolee
Ribbon:  Offray
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Cheerful Sketches - December
CHNC - Ch. 363 Anything Christmas with optional a touch of sparkle
CHNC Extra - December
Allsorts - Wk 445 Snowflakes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
QKR - Ch. 273 Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Dragonfly Dreams - Non-Traditional Christmas
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 62 Show me a Snowman
Alphabet Challenge - T for Trees
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 269 Winter

21 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Margreet said...

Love your card with the cute image, Lisa Lynn...gorgeous trees and snowstars.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Lisa..great image and colouring and I'm in the no snow zone..very much no snow zone so I will just carry on..lol.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the embossing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this you are really great at colouring and styling your cards with these images.xx[aNNie]🎄

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and sweet image! I have been loving all of your fun posts throughout the Bugaboo Christmas Crazy- you have been busy! I love Bugaboo!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa. Great colors and fun design!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet card, Lisa! I love the soft colors with the black accents, and the pretty glittery goodness all around. It makes me especially happy to see this sentiment I created for Jodie to use with her images! Looks so cute with your little guy! So glad I got to see this beauty showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Kathleen said...

Lovely card, super fun image and a great sentiment.
Thank you for joining our 'Snowflakes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Fikreta said...

Its so adorable card!
Happy Holidays 🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki

Gail said...

The snowman freak I am is in love again - I played I won I was doing the Happy Dance! YeaH

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous card, love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring...love the added trees! Cute sentiment too! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

PS...I've been busy getting ready for Christmas. My in laws will be here the 19th and I need to have everything done. May not get much commenting done.

Dorothy S said...

Oh so cute - I do think those birdies are living dangerously! Thanks for joining us in the QKR Stampede challenge this week - anything goes with the option of non-traditional Christmas colors. Dorothy S, DT member

crafty said...

What a fun image. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge this month.
Mary

Tammy said...

This is so cute Lisa, I love that fun snowman image! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Wendy R. said...

Snow cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Hugs Miranda

Loose Stitches said...

So very adorable Lisa, love that image and your trees!
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Suze said...

This is so cute - love that sentiment! Thank you for joining in the final challenge at CHNC Extra.