Saturday, December 9, 2017

Right beside you

Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug which is Naked Stamping.  I used the stamp Right beside you silhouette which I think has a beautiful sentiment.  I have a friend who is going through a rough time since her Mother that is 87 is going through some health issues, she babysits her grandsons and one developed croup this week, her daughter is struggling with post part-em depression, she has chronic back pain with leg neuropathy that has been getting worse especially with the cold weather, her daughter in law treats her like Cinderella and when she goes to babysit she expects her to clean her house, do her laundry, take care of neighbor children and all for FREE as well as no thank yous.  So I thought this would be a good card to give her to help cheer her up and get her through some rough times. 


Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Right beside you silhouette
Doilies:  Recollection
Pearls: Jolee
Flowers:  Recollection
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - December
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 186 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 312 - 313 Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 105 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 507 Anything Goes


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely I have this image and just love it..xx[aNNie]🎄

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lisa..that sentiment is just lovely..I think your friends needs me over there to sort this sister in law out..I would deal to her..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card for your friend!! I love the image and sentiment!! She will treasure this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card!
hugs

Lia said...

This is beautiful!
Lia, DT S4F

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Perfect card for your friend! I'm sure it helped put a smile on her face! I love the colors of the doilies and your dp is so pretty...as well as the beautiful flowers!

Brenda

Edwina said...

So pretty! I love the doilies and flowers as your color. Great image! I love it. Edwina Brown

Gail said...

I entered this challenge and love your card here! Super!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment. I think you will cheer your Friend up with this lovely card.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card for your friend Lisa, love the sentiment!
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful,

Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT