Friday, December 1, 2017

Let the Merry making begin

Well it's December 1st already....I just can't believe it.  I ran a few errands and Christmas items are in full force everywhere.  At Bugaboo there is an adorable Friday Freebie of a Deer Duo today.  For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I used some non-Traditional Christmas colors.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Mistletoe Memories
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Deer Duo
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Let the Merry making begin
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Flowers:  Recollections

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 361 Anything Christmas optional doily
Crafty Cardmakers - Ch. 201 Animal magic
Come & Get It - Animals
Sweet Stampin' - Favorite Christmas Color (Purple)
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 373 Christmas
CRAFT - Ch. 444 Christmas present


14 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love the colors you used!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
eine zauberhafte Karte hast du gestaltet mit den Rentieren. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Hab einen guten Start ins 1. Adventswochenende. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Joanna M. said...

You have the BEST sentiments on your cards! This one does not disappoint. I also really like how you made your image so large; I need to do that too. It really makes it the focus of the card. Lovely!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh I love this deer duo! I'm going to go over and get the stamp I think this would be perfect for my husband for Christmas . I love your coloring and the background paper that you used .

Hugs,

Chriss

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa Lynn! Beautiful coloring ...love that fabulous sentiment! Have a great weekend! We are keeping the grandpups while my son and dil go to a Christmas party:)

Brenda

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so fun... love the image! Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week!

aussie aNNie said...

Fun n cute card, lovely flowers.x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image,great colouring and B.papers
Carol x

Fikreta said...

So cute!

Sheryl said...

This is a lovely card beautifully made, you have interpreted the theme of our Christmas present theme well.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Kim x said...

How lovely Lisa, and I love the non traditional colours.
Thank you for entering my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Lisa, I love those fun reindeer! The sentiment is fab, too! Gotta love Bugaboo!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, lovely design!
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads