Sunday, January 13, 2019

51 years

Well my parent's 51st anniversary is coming up so I needed a card for them. I decided to use a digital image from Crafty Sentiments and I used my copics and prisma pencils.




Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Crafty Sentiments:  A gentle touch
Punch:  Fiskar
Die:  Cuttlebug
Spellbinder:  Lacey Oval
Flowers:  Recollection
Pearls:  Jolee

Challenges
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Anniversaries
Allsorts - Wk 502 Milestones with numbers
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 412 Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Ch. 178 Use Kraft

7 comments:

Chris said...

Fab sketch and a great design, those little bears are so sweet.
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great layout and love the cute bears and your textured B.papers they look like fabric!.Congrats to your parents too
Carol x

Nancy Soetaert said...

Congrats for your parents!
Lovely sweet card,!
Nancy

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Lisa..love the cute teddies and congratulations to your parents..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Nonni said...

Such a cute card for your parents, I love that bear couple! Beautfiul detail in this card and I love all the different tones of browns. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

anne said...

This is such a lovely take on the sketch, thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2-DT