Tuesday, January 29, 2019

You make my heart blossom

There are so many wonderful Valentine images out there, but just like Christmas cards I get tired of all the traditional colors and styles.  So I found this image which being a nurse I thought was wonderful, and typed up my own computer sentiment.  I then went with a red, green and yellow color theme and more so with flowers and butterflies using the heart as a vase.


Patterned Paper Teresa Collins
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Image:  Preguntas by Mabm
Sentiment:  Computer:  Diner font
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Button:  Stash
Flower:  Recollection
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black

Challenges
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 133 I heart you
Simon Monday Challenge - Love is in the Air
CRAFT - Ch. 498 Love/ Valentines
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 88 Dimensional Element

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

LOve this Lisa very heartwarming...thanks for your lovely comment re my dad and my layout...he was special and I think being an RN helped me care for him the way I did plus lot of love.xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Love that image (I think because Joop is a heart patient). Great sentiment too.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

What an amazing and unusual image! Fabulous card Lisa.
Chris
x

Andrea W said...

Such a pretty card! At first glance I didn't notice the vase was an actual heart. Definitely a unique image and I love the background paper.

Lisa said...

It's so pretty and the sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

I love your card. It has a very vintage feel to it. The florals are beautiful.

Nancy Soetaert said...

Love this non-traditional ValentineCard!
Have a nice day!
Nancy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! I love your unique heart image and great sentiment which goes so well! Gorgeous papers and butterflies too! Have a wonderful day, my friend! Hope your getting better each day!

Sheryl said...

This vintage feel card is a refreshing change from the cutesy images out there. love your colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Nurse to nurse- wow- love this image!!! Beautiful card!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image love the vintage effect and great sentiment
Carol x

Macarena said...

Lovely and original. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! The perfect Valentine for anyone in the medical field. Love the colors too. Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys