Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Eat more pie

Well today at Catch the Bug is Humor Me Wednesday at it is officially "Pie Day" so I used the image Gertrude eat more pie.  I don't know since I had my sinus surgery, I can't smell things and so things aren't tasting just right so maybe I am doing cards because I am craving food that would taste wonderful. Since I also did a cherry pie for the Stella Says Sketch and a spaghetti card yesterday for Paper Shelter.  Gertrude here looks like she is ready to hurl these cherry church pies to fatten you up, lol. So when we have it so cold here in the Midwest enjoy a piece of warm pie!!! hehehe



Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Gertrude eat more pie (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Bling;  Paper Studio

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - January
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 3 Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 1 Anything Goes

14 comments:

Margreet said...

And another food card. Wonderful card with Gertrude with her warm pie.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Another fun card Lisa, all these food cards are making me hungry! Brilliant image and a great design.
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

I hope your sense of smell comes back Lisa..fabulous fun card..I will go now and eat some pie.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire Grantham said...

Oh Lisa, that must be really hard, smell and taste can be linked. Hopefully it will rectify itself soon. I love the sentiment on your card, it always makes me laugh and is advice I follow :) Cx

Lisa said...

Ha!! This made me laugh out loud!! Absolutely adorbs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lola said...

Hopefully your sense of smell will return. I haven't had a sense of smell since mid school (some nasal thing with a fancy name) - but my sense of taste is just fine. People always ask if I can taste food...well, my love for food proves I do! And I love pie! And your card! I like that paper - looks like cherries on a tree.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Lisa fabulous fun image and sentiment isn't it weird when your lack of sense of smell affects your ability to taste?
Carol x

Fikreta said...

hahah so fun card!

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card and sentiment, you do these so well.x

Theresa said...

what a fun card. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is adorable, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Crafting Belle said...

Such a fun card...I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #1 at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

Creative world said...

Super fun image and fabulous card design,love it...thank you for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx
Polkadoodles

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb and funny card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT