Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Spaghetti

Here is a fun card that I made using a digital stamp from Paper Shelter, called Trattoria Chef and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  For this card, I pulled out some old fibers that I had stashed away that I thought looked like noodles. I punched out a fork and made an embellishment.





Patterned Paper:  Jan Hadfield
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Paper Shelher - Trattoria Chef (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Owe to Spaghetti
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Fiber:  Authentique
Heart:  Recollections
Gem:  Mark Richards
Punch:  EK Success

Challenges
The Paper Shelter - Ch. 366 Digital Image
CHNC Patterned - January
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 235 Anything Goes
Creative Crafters - Ch. 12 Anything Goes


12 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

Your card is soooo fun!
Thanks for playing at Cheerful Sketches!
Nancy DTCSC

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that hilarious image and sentiment. Love it!
With my DT hat of Cheerful Sketches I want to thank you for using our sketch.
xxx Margreet

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Hey lady! I hope you are doing well and recovering nicely. Been getting all your messages and I cherish every one of them even if I don't respond right away. Love this cute card! Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Digital challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Chris said...

Another fun card Lisa, love the image, design and cheeky sentiment! The fork and 'spaghetti' is the perfect addition.

Chris
x

Stephanie said...

So cute Lisa!

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow,I love your spaghetti Lisa, how clever, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

its great card!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card great fun image and love the spahetti twirled round the fork
Carol x

Lola said...

This image is just so cute! Wonderful embellishment - I can't say I have a fork punch. And the "spaghetti" on your fork is perfect.

Loose Stitches said...

Such a fabulous creation Lisa, love the image, embellishments and design! Your spaghetti around the fork is awesome! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Alka said...

Super cute card submitted.All the best . We love to see you again in our blog. DT Alka from The Creative Crafters

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x