Sunday, January 27, 2019

Candle Lantern CAS

I wanted to challenge myself this year to make more CAS cards, but so far I haven't been doing it.  So I tried with Christmas card.  I used the same die cuts and sketch and changed the layouts. I have soooooo many craft embellishments and supplies that I feel dedicated to fill up space so CAS cards freak me out.  For this one, I embossed the background, added my die cuts and ribbon.  I left sentiments for both to go with this weeks CHNC Challenge.



Cardstock:  Recollection
Die Cut:  Tutti & My Favorite Thigs
Ribbon:  Michael's
Embossing Folder:  RG

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 422 Anything Christmas optional with no sentiment
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 424 Christmas
ABC Christmas - A Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Ch. 6 Anything Christmas


6 comments:

Debbie said...

CAS are always a challenge for me, too! This is great with all the die cuts!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

You did great with CAS card. At first I thought the die cut was a corset but now I see a lantern. Goodness, time to get my eyes checked. LOL Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the die-cut lantern-I usually struggle with CAS cards but lately have made a few I have been happy with-trouble is I have so much stash to use!!!
Carol x

Judith said...

Such a lovely CAS card thank you so much for joining in with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky hugs Judith xx

Dorte said...

Wonderful CAS christmas card with a beautiful die. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn :-) the lantern is fabulous and I love the embossed background and CAS design, very lovely :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x