Sunday, January 27, 2019

I love us

I know that I said that I was having my daughter over this weekend, so I made two cards for her to give to her boyfriend for Valentine's Day. She has Gus, but this was the closest image that I could find with a little dog. The sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I was in a hurry because I wasn't sure if I was going to see her before the holiday that when I grabbed my paper for copying I realized that it was not the one that I usually use....so it smeared and didn't absorb like the Copic paper, argh.  I didn't have time to re-color.




Picture for color inspiration


Patterned Paper:  Core-dination
Cardstock:  Core-dination; Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Faery Ink:  Puppy Love
Sentiment: TLC, Create - I love us
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Hearts:  Prima
Pearls:  Jolee

Challenges
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 133 I heart you
Inkspirational - Ch. 179 Sweet Things (pink hearts and word love)
CRAFT - Ch.498 Love/Valentines
Incy Wincy - Color Challenge




9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous post LIsa in particular the lovely photos.x

Margreet said...

Lovely card and great photos! Your daughter is your younger lookalike.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Sweet image and lovely design Lisa, fab photos of your daughter and her loved ones!
xx

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the adorable image!! The pictures are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lisa and love the photos
Carol x

Pia S said...

You don’t have to do this image again, I think it’s beautifully colored like it is, I can spot any smears at all. Sweet card and the image certainly resembles your daughter’s little family group. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Inkspirational.

Brenda said...

Your card turned out so cute, I'm sure your daughter loved it. Thanks for sharing the photos. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

anne said...

This is such a pretty card Lisa and the image is such a great match for your photos.
Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Very sweet card and I know your daughter just loved it. The pretty colors work together just beautifully. Thanks so much for joining my "I Heart You" blog challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys