Saturday, January 19, 2019

Mittens Warm Winter Wishes

This is my second card for the Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge which is a BINGO challenge.  For my card I used all the items on the BINGO and for the Player's Choice I did monochromatic and sparkle.  Last night we got snow so I will have to see how much it ends up being since it was predicted to be 3-5 inches. I outlined the  snowflakes in Sakura jelly glitter pen to add some sparkle.  The white background has snowflakes dry embossed on it.





Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Circle Sentiments - Warm Wishes
Ribbon:  Michael's
Button:  Stash
Jute:  May Arts
Pearls:  Jolee
Embossing Folder:  Darice
Spellbinder:  Small circle
Tab:  Fiskar punch

Challenges
As You Like It - Favorite Pearls or Buttons and why?  I have both on my card because I can't decide I like them both and find that the pearls accents where the button gives texture and color.
Crafty 
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 183 Make it Sparkle
Crafty Sentiments - Winter Challenge
Crafty Cardmakers - Ch. 225 Winter
Di's Design Challenge - Snow Much Fun
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 114 Winter






17 comments:

Chris said...

What a little star you are to create 2 such beautiful cards for today's bingo challenge...you put me to shame! This one is gorgeous, love the sketch and colours too, showcasing the image perfectly.
Chris
x

Margreet said...

Wow, 2 cards for today's bingo challenge?
It is a lovely one and you did a great take on the sketch.
You asked the measures of my ticket card. I will measure it with pleasure for you, but actually it is die cut with a ticket die from Studio Light.
Let me know if you still want the measures.
xxx Margreet

Laurie Unger said...

Great use of the sketch - your cards are wonderful.

Chriss America Real said...

This is beautiful! I love the "winter blues" hope you get the exact right amount of snow (easy to shovel and clean off cars).

Hugs,
Chriss

Alison said...

Fab Winter card in my favourite blue and white colour combo. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
Alison x

Heather said...

Such a cute little mouse - and a great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the mittens and the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Cute! Love these circle images and you have used it perfectly in this fun take on the Mojo Monday sketch! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

MiamiKel said...

Love, love, LOVE! I am wishing for winter - but here in South Florida, nothing but sunshine, lol. Love the color scheme you've chosen for your sweet winter mitten card!

ELE said...

Wonderful layout and love the colors of stamp Lisa. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, I love that sketch!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your winter card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card! Love the mittens and the colours are fabulous! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Annette said...

I like how you've added the twine to the button.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.

Fikreta said...


Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage !
Hope to see you again.