Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pretzel and Beer Birthday

I always seen to be needing masculine birthday cards and I don't have them in my stash. So when I saw the colors of the Color Throwdown I thought they were perfect, which I just didn't get my project done in time. I decided to use my Tim Holtz stamps and a sentiment from TLC, Create. For the background of the beer, I used multiple Copic markers and then the 0 blender after I inked the image to wipe away some of the ink.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Carstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Birthday to You banner
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Sakura jelly white pen
Button:  Stash
Jute:  May Arts
Ribbon:  Offray

Challenges
The Male Room - Ch. 102 Anything Goes with optional twist beverages
CHNC Patterned - January
Word Art Wednesday - #68 - 369 Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Quotes or Sayings
The Creative Crafters - Ch. 12 Anything Goes

13 comments:

Lola said...

Perfectly masculine! Great food and drink combo.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the beer and pretzels
Carol x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun image- need a beer with it! Great sentiment as well. LOL Glad you are OK after your surgery.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! Love the pretzel!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful masculine card! I think I want a pretzel now!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous masculine card, Lisa. I am fond of pretzels!
xxx Margreet

Maria Giselle B. said...

Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Quotes and Sayings Challenge. Good luck!

MiamiKel said...

Such a fun card - love the interesting pretzel image and the gingham paper! Makes me want to go back to Oktoberfest!

Fikreta said...

great and fun card!

Linby said...

Great combination of stamps - love the background too.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Lisa, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Lady Joyful said...

What a fun birthday card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Thank you for entering the challenge at Creative Crafters. Very nice card, love the combination of beer and pretzels.