Sunday, March 15, 2020

With Deepest Sympathy Mojo 532

I know that I said that I need to do weekly sympathy cards to keep up with the requirements of what I need and my family's stash...and my Mom has a need for two for this week. AND NO it's not coronovirus, lol! The sentiment is computer generated.



Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Die:  Sugar Pea
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Flower:  Prima
Bling:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Offray

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Ch. 532
QKR - Ch. 389 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 430 - 431 Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 262 All about Occasions

12 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. It is too bad you need to make one once a week. Hope it will not increase with the Corona virus.
Keep safe!
xxx Margreet

Helen said...

Sympathy cards are never easy to make, especially if you have to make as many as you do. This none is perfect! Well done!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Lisa, hope you don't have to make too many more of them though
xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

Chrissy said...

I like to have Sympathy cards in my stash as they[ family and friends] sometimes rush at your door at silly o clock and need 3 at a time..gorgeous card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card Lisa unfortunately we all need these
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty..x

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice, I'm sure it'll be appreciated!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's a lovley and very pretty card Lisa, and no matter the reason, this will be appreciated I'm sure.
Faith x

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a great card.Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
DT Creations in Pink.

Angela P. said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving the shabby chic vibe!