Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Cake in Tiers and Joy to the World Snowman

Tuesday Morning Sketches has a long sketch for challenge 545.  I made two different samples. The first is a wedding card with a stamp from Tiddly Inks which is now only on FaceBook and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  It's an image that I had colored quite sometime ago and was waiting to be put together. I added some Stickles to add some sparkle.
The second card is using a die from Spellbinder that I put together to make the snowman and a separate one for the background. I added a ribbon and some poinsettias.




Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Tiddly Inks:  Wedding
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Cake in Tiers
Stickles

Challenges
Color My Heart Color Dare - Ch. 384  (Grey, Pink, Green)
Crafty Catz - Ch. 496 Anything Goes with option of flowers
QKR - Ch. 388 Anything Goes



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Spellbinders:  SnowmanValiant Honor
Flowers:  Hobby Lobby
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 480 Anything Christmas with optional Santa
12 Months of Christmas - Ch. 63 Ice, Ice Baby (snowman)



20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards and fabulous designer papers.x

Chris said...

You've made 2 beautiful cards using this lovely sketch Lisa. I really love the first one, the cake stamp is so sweet and such a great sentiment!
xx

Margreet said...

Both cards are great, Lisa.
Love the sentiment on the cake card and the snowman is so cute.
xxx Margreet

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

gorgeous love this.
Pleased to "meet you" I am now following you what a lovely blog you have.
Hugs Aly xx

Andrea W said...

Both cards are terrific! I really love the die cuts you used on your snowman card, he is super cute.

Gina said...

Two beautiful cards ! Thank you for your birthday wishes ! Creative regards, Gina

crafty-stamper said...

Two beautiful cards Lisa -love the pastel wedding one-great sentiment -and the traditional colours colours and dies on the snowman one
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

How fun seeing a snowman in March. This is SO super cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog today, too. Let me say...if you do figure out a way to get the cat to clean the house, I'd be willing to pay for that. My dog hasn't lifted a paw around here in years!
I'm praying for you.
Have a blessed week,
Karen

Lola said...

Both cards are just lovely. The wedding cake sentiment actually got me to chuckle.

tilly said...

two very pretty cards, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Pat K said...

Love these tall and skinny cards Lisa Lynn. Thanks for the chuckle. xx

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Such a fun card for this design. The pattern paper coordinates so well with the stamp you used!

XOXO LJ

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your tall and skinny card, they are a fun challenge to play along for sure. and thanks for sharing it with our Color Dare color board too...pretty card.

Billie A said...

Cute snowman and paper choice. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are great! I love the whimsy in the wedding card and I'm a sucker for a cute snowman.

Michelle said...

Your Grey, Pink and Green card is adorable! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

A lovely use of the sketch. Pretty pinks. Thank you for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

Donna said...

Lisa Lynn, 2 gorgeous cards and wonderful takes on the sketch! I love both of them. Really like your cute snowman! So bright and fun. hanks for playing along with our Ice, Ice baby challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
Hope you are staying safe and healthy! Have a great week!

Monica Maier said...

Love the layout and the awesome snowman! Thanks for joining us this month at Merry Little Christmas challenge this month.

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/