Monday, March 23, 2020

Tulip Bunny Gift Bag

I think that everyone is feeling the panic of what is happening with the virus and going stir crazy from not being able to be social, but for us crafters to be crafting is not as bad as others.  I am still having to go to work, but I have offered to donate projects to my daughter who is a school teacher and she refuses them. We have patients who are upset about their routine clinic appointments being cancelled and when they are offered televisits or phone calls they are upset with that option. I understand that it's not ideal, but it's for their protection. Now this morning I had my microwave oven "go out" and I don't use it that often, but now it's just another inconvenience to deal with right now.  Luckily for the world my coffee pot still works, lol.
For my anything but a card project I had to laugh, because I made a gorgeous gift bag for my daughter....just don't know if I will be able to give it to her, lol. It is using the image Tulip Bunny that I put onto a gift bag that I picked up from Target.  Oh well....there is always next year.  Hang in there and stay safe.



Cardstock:  Bazzil
Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Stamp:  Tulip Bunny (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Tim Holtz
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Fern:  Cottage Craft
Gift Bag: Spritz from Target

Challenges
Not Just Cards - March
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 247 Spring/Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 626 Just for Fun
CRAFT - Ch. 549 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 205 Flowers
Crafty Sentiments - Spring is coming

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness here Lisa, a fabulous Easter bag created. Additional flowers are great.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I hope people realize these measures are there for their protection. Nova Scotia is now officially on lockdown. We can only go out for food, medicine, or to walk. Yes, thankfully us crafters can use our time to get our minds off of all the craziness. Your gift bag is adorable! Love the bunny! Stay safe and healthy!

Marlies said...

You made an adorable giftbag for your daughter. I do hope you can give it to het. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

Chris said...

Beautiful gift bag Lisa, you'll be able to give it to her one day!
So glad about the coffee pot still working- I could manage without a lot of things but no coffee is a different matter!!
xx

Sheryl said...

This is such a lovely gift bag - just ready for all those Easter goodies.
Stay Safe!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Lisa said...

Love the adorable bunny!! Yes I have had a couple days off because of the canceling of elective surgeries. So I’m playing in my room for now bc I know once this passes it will be super busy. Keep well and thanks for all your sweet comments.

Margreet said...

Great gift bag with that adorable image. Once you will give it to her.
Crazy times here too. Most people don't realise the seriousness and went for walks to the beach and to the parks. I expect that there will be a lockdown soon.
Sorry for your microwave. It is always handy to have a working one.
Stay safe!
xxx Margreet

Billie A said...

oh how cute and love the Bugaboo image and sentiments. You had me at candy... lol.. dark chocolate please. Sweet bag and colors for your image and added flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Fikreta said...

so cute bag!

Billie A said...

I'm back with my Aud Sentiments hat on.. Loving the fun bag and image. Ready for those sweets. Thanks for sharing over at AS.

@d_e_crafts said...

What a cute rabbit, and great to have an Easter bag done already. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

Andrea W said...

That tulip bunny is one of my favorites by Bugaboo and it looks darling on a gift bag. Cute!🌷

Unfortunate timing for your microwave to go out! Hopefully you can find a replacement. Take care!

HandmadeByTasha13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HandmadeByTasha13 said...

What a lovely idea! So sweet!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Aud Sentiments, and good luck!

HandmadeByTasha DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! She'll LOVE it no matter when you are able to give it to her.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift bag and love the cute image -hopefully you will be able to give it to her.Our glass oven door dramatically shattered yesterday morning when John cockled over and fell into it-luckily he wasn't hurt.Daughter got another one ordered for us and being delivered hopefully tomorrow but not sure if we can get anyone out to fit it as we need a gas fitter
Carol x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful gift bag. Love the sentiment and floral bouquets. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Rocky said...

Such a pretty little git bag, perfect for Easter. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards.