Saturday, March 28, 2020

Bunny with Basket

I am planning to get around to blogs this weekend....this working is interfering with my crafting time. I wanted to post this card where I found an image from Mo Manning, Bunny with Basket that I colored up a LONG TIME agon and it was sitting in a pile. So I grabbed a patterned paper from TLC, Create.  I dry embossed a white piece of cardstock and then spritzed with Glimmer Mist. I added some flowers and flourishes and hid some eggs between the flowers. And naturally the bunny needed a pom tail. I did the basket in green that reminded me of the plastic ones that I had as a child.




Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Easter Brings Posies Paper 2
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Bunny with Basket (see above for direct link)
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Eggs:  Recollections
Stickles
Die:  My Favorite Things; QuicKutz
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Glimmer Mist
Pom:  Creativity

Challenges
Mo Manning - Ch. 289 Green with a Mo Manning image
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 247 Spring/Easter
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 118 Cute Animals
CRAFT - Ch. 550 Easter/Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 627 Easter
Time Out Challenge - Ch. 158 Lots or little purple
YNS - Ch. 135 Cute Critters
Crafty Catz - Ch. 499 Anything Goes with optional use kraft
Double D - Spring


23 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created Lisa and definitely full of Springtime goodness! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Awe ... what a sweet bunny and your floral cluster is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Chris said...

So sweet and pretty, cute bunny and beautiful colouring, love that little pompom tail too!
xx

Darlene said...

Me again and I still think this is just such a sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Margreet said...

Great card with gorgeous details and a sweet bunny!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Cute card and image Lisa love all the flowers and little pom tail,stay safe and well Lisa
Carol x

Cynthia said...

This is so sweet, Lisa Lynn! Love the floral embellishment.

Sheryl said...

Sweet, delightful image and beautiful design - a ray of brightness in these dark days. Stay safe.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
so cute bunny!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Lisa, lovely bright happy colours..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this bunny is beautiful, I love it, Your card is stunning, Hope that alls well and you arent too overwhelmed with work, Hazel xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Such a bright, fun card. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very adorable!!! Love the pom for the tail, and yes, our childhood baskets were green!

aussie aNNie said...

WOW Lisa you have captivated that SPRING is in the air and it shows in this most gorgeous card, thanks for entering our fabulous challenge and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
{aNNie Designer for Double D challenges


KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute and so adorable! Love all those flowers too!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Billie A said...

Cute cute card. Fun image and bouquet of flowers. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A said...

I'm back with my Crafty Catz hat on.. So glad you shared your sweet card over at CC. Your flowers and so pretty and loving the cute bunny.

Pat said...

Hi there, Lisa Lynn!! I am totally lovin' this card! This little Mo Manning bunny is adorable! And your coloring is sooooo pretty!! Love the whole "Spring" theme you have going on here! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's GREEN challenge at Mo's!! Pat

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Dear Lisa, although I like your card very much, it cannot participate in the challenge at Aud Sentiments, as it has no "sentiment" on it. But of course we hope that you will be there next time for a new change!

Shona Chambers said...

I do love it when I see a card and find myself saying 'awwwww....'. This bunny is adorable and love the soft colours you used. The bright colours on your card is fantastic and very 'smile' inducing. And that bunch of flowers is just asking me to reach thru the screen so I can touch them. An amazing card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT. Please stay safe!!

Nonni said...

This is so cute... I love the bunny image, perfect for spring and easter! Beautiful use of flowers too. Thank you for joining our Purple for Epilepsy Awareness/Friendship challenge at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...just love your cute bunny!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!