Sunday, March 15, 2020

Make you a basket case

Today at Catch the Bug there is a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge. And for this I used Happy Easter to ewe and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I had to use some googly eyes on this silly sheep and make him a "black" sheep. I always tell it as it is so that's why I love the black sheep.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Happy Easter to Ewe
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Wisdom all work
Spellbinder:  Label 10
Border punches:  Fiskars
Ink:  Memento - London Fog
Flowers:  Recollection
Googly Eyes:  Creativity

Challenges
As You Like It - Favorite Spring or Easter and why? (Easter - It's such a wonderful celebration with everyone getting dressed in their Sunday best and kids getting excited for finding their Easter baskets)
Crafty Animals - Ch. 36
little red wagon - Ch. 540 etc.etc.etc (3 columns of paper)
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 162 Anything Goes with add flowers
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 341 Border time (pink border under patterned paper and blue borders around middle column of patterned paper)  
Sparkles Monthly - Ch. 126 Easter
PINspirational - Ch. 258 (rainbow of colors)


23 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Well, my thruth is : you have made a wonderful colourful card! Thank you so much for entering at the Creative Knockouts. We hope to you will join us next time again! Bye Deezy (DT)

Margreet said...

I totally agree with your saying. I adore your sheep (and the card too), and you know I love googly eyes.
xxx Margreet

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Lisa! I love the sentiment and the google eyes.

Chris said...

Oh you do say it how it is Lisa! Good for you:)
Love that silly black sheep, the sentiment is so true and it's a lovely design.
xx

Chrissy said...

Great card Lisa and love the sentiments..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andrea W said...

Lovely choice of papers and I adore the cute black sheep.

Fikreta said...

so lovely!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I love his googly eyes, they are fabby. What a great card and super sentiment. Thank You for your kind words on my blog, Love Hazel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and great sentiment -well both of them-love the googly eyes
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and image, love the eyes....x

Vicki said...

Adorable card and image! This made me smile...I love the sentiment quote! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "EASTER" Challenge.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is super cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Majda said...

I love image and colors you used, they are so bright and beautiful!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Majda DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Just fabulous. Those googly eyes just made my day. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Brenda said...

Such a bright, happy card and I love those eyes! Those 3 panels are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! I think the black sheep is fun, and that's such a great sentiment! Fun sketch too! Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog lately - I lost my mojo for a couple weeks. I think I'm getting it back, hopefully. Take care, my friend.

Michelle B. said...

Hahah, love the sentiment! Lovely spring papers for an adorable image, look at those eyes! So glad you joined us for our Border Time Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

Dawn Frost said...

Truer words were never spoken! I love the sheeps eyes, so funny!

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! SO funny Lisa, love the papers and design.
On a ride the other day I saw some "different" black sheep, but didn't have my camera on me, hubby said I was seeing things! Mmmmmmm
Faith x

Larissa said...

Love your fun card. The image is really fabulous with those eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

I Love his googly eyes!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Angela P. said...

This is so darn cute! That image is one of my favorites from Bugaboo! I love your fun sentiment and those flowers are so darn pretty...well done!