Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Another level up! Happy Birthday

My nephew turns 10 on Thursday and I made this card for him using the Mo Manning image, Evan with ipad. And I had to make it in Packer colors naturally being in Wisconsin. Do I made my background with smooshing Distress Oxide inks of green and then adding some washi tape.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Evan with ipad (see above with direct link)
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Distress Oxide - Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 432 - 433 Anything Goes
Mo Manning - Ch. 289 Anything Green with a Mo image
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 343 Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 565 Men and boys
Sweet Stampin' - Make your own background
Make My Monday - Ch. 119 Make your own background

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and love those added goodies.x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card for your nephew, lovely Clean design, I like the use of the washi tape. Love that image, looks like my son when he was a boy...even down to the freckles!
xx

Margreet said...

Stunning card for your nephew (he looks like the image). Great background!
xxx Margreet

Michelle said...

Cute pic of your Nephew Lisa Lynn and I'm sure he's going to love this fantastic card - the background with the smooshed ink and washi tape looks amazing - Michelle x

Chriss America Real said...

Awww Happy Birthday to your nephew. I bet this is a birthday he will never forget! This card is fantastic. I love Mo's drawings.

Hugs,
Chriss

meg said...

Wonderful background for the image love the colours thank you for joining in at MMM

Pat said...

Another adorable creation, Lisa Lynn. Your nephew is so adorable! I have no doubt that he'll love his birthday card...especially with the "Packers" green!!! Love it!! Thanks again for playing in our March Challenge here at Mo's! Hugs, Pat Frank

Ellibelle said...

What a cute birthday card and fantastic sentiment! Happy belated birthday to your nephew!
Sorry I'm also a bit late commenting, but thank you so much for joining in last week's Allsorts challenge for our boys or men theme.
Hope you can also join in this week. A new theme just started today!
Ellibelle's Corner

Fikreta said...

great card!

crafty-stamper said...

Perfect boys card and image love the smooshed background and happy birthday to your nephew
carol x

Lola said...

This is a great image and sentiment for a kid! Your background is lovely with the colors and technique. Hes a real cutie. I bet he loved the card.

Wei said...

How sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

creativetimewithme said...

Awesome card! Great job on coloring! It looks just like your little guy! Glad you were able to join us for the Make Your Own Background Paper challenge!


Hugs,
Mary Ellen, MMM DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/