Tuesday, March 24, 2020

TMS 547 I wish you comfort

Today at TMS there is a new sketch challenge and I made my card using patterned papers and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I need to make a large stash of sympathy cards for my Mom and I just thought that these papers were perfect for it. I prefer to have these made ahead since they are so difficult to make when emotional and the mojo isn't flowing.  Maybe this card would be more appropriate for what is happening now.
Well I managed to find a microwave and it's the same brand as the 30 year old one that I had, lol.  I think we will be on lock down starting tomorrow, but I will still have to go to work. Be safe and take care.




Prize this week is a $10 Gift Certificate (can be used on-line)




Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - I wish you comfort
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - March
QKR - Ch. 390 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 430 - 431 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 12 Anything Goes
Creatalicious -  Ch. 183 Anything Goes with optional layer it up

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card considering, but the beauty is there for the occasion. Take care in your shifts.x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and sentiment Lisa. As you are working in not the best environment atm. Keep safe and well, my thoughts are with you and your colleagues.
Faith x

Chris said...

Lovely papers and a beautiful sentiment- please look after yourself Lisa, hope you stay well. Glad you got your microwave replaced.
xx

Andrea W said...

Your choice of papers are perfect and I love the sentiment you used. Very pretty!

Glad you found a new microwave. We don't use ours a lot, but have bought more frozen items during this self isolation situation. It's really putting a cramp in my "I don't want to cook" attitude. I really want to order a pizza, but the hubby says "NO".🍕🍕🍕

Lola said...

You are right. Those papers are perfect. Very pretty.

Margreet said...

Great card and in these awful times maybe faster needed than in normal times.
Love the sentiment about the sunshine!
We are partially in lockdown, but I fear it will be in total lockdown in a few days.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

LOve your card great papers and sentiment.We are on partial lockdown since last night but so many people ignoring it!!!My daughter is still at work as she works in a dementia care home-hope you keep safe and well
Carol x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sympathy card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rhodidodi said...

This is the card that we don't really want to make, but you have a lovely card.

Patti said...

Boy have you been busy making fab cards!! I love the vintage paper and feel of this one so much! It reminds me of a Trish Scully dress I got my granddaughter....it was different colors but the vintage flair is the same!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers you used. Congratulations on the new microwave. Be safe!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional layer it up” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)